Planning to Change the World: A Plan Book for Social Justice Teachers 2012-2013 is a plan book for educators who believe their students can and will change the world. It is designed to help teachers translate their vision of a just education into concrete classroom activities.
The newest edition has all the things you would expect in a lesson plan book plus:
- Weekly planning pages packed with important social justice birthdays and historical events
- References to online lesson plans and resources related to those dates
- Tips from social justice teachers across the country
- Inspirational quotes to share with students
- Thought-provoking essential questions to spark classroom discussions on critical issues
- Reproducible social justice awards for students
- and much more!
Planning to Change the World is published by two TAG members, the New York Collective of Radical Educators and the Education for Liberation Network and distributed by Rethinking Schools. Visit www.justiceplanbook.com to learn more!